Chicken as a form of food – can be served by so many ways. It also can be cooked by so many different varieties.
It is completely your personal choice – which wine to go with. But,
Surely there are something else to know.
The main point starts with – whether the menu associated with the chicken light.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_separator color=”green”][vc_column_text]
Check which wine matches with what recipes
You can go for a lightly oaked chardonnay or other smooth dry white such as Chenin Blanc or Viognier.
The aforementioned wines become a great pair with the followings:
- Creamy chicken curry with creamy sauce especially paired with mushroom or something like that.
- Creamy & gravy pasta
- Chicken caser salad
- Chicken cashew nut salad
- Or, other chicken curries such as korma, chicken masala etc.
Aeromantic white such as Riesling and Pinot Gris matches perfectly with the following recipes.
- Thai, or Thai – green chicken curry
- Green chicken sauce
- Chicken fries
- Chicken tikka
- Chicken masala
- And other Asian types spicy chicken dishes.
When should you drink wine with chicken?
- You can give a try to medium-bodied Southern French or Spanish Red such as – Côtes du Roussillon– or a Merlot
- If you are having something like grilled or smoked chicken with barbecue sauce – take a more full-bodied red with a touch of sweetness like a Shiraz, Grenache or Zinfandel. (Not too big or oaky though. Chicken isn’t steak!)
- With chicken in a red wine sauce like coq au vin drink a similar wine to the one you use for the recipe. Burgundy is traditional but I’d probably go for a red from the Rhône or Languedoc
Thanks for reading my article. I hope to serve your intended purpose. We have written this article inspired by winefolly.[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/YpUBGtZnDwA” align=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]